Sunday 8 January 2012

Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum

I used to watch this show as a teenager, I loved the weird and wonderful things.  So here goes, believe it or not!
This couple are actually wax models, but when you walk into range the man's 'camera' flashes, so you politely stand back and wait, only to realise that you have been fooled!  The lady just out of the picture is doing just that!
 Eva I took this one for you, this mini is completely covered in Swarovski Crystals.  It's a bit too big to fit into your lounge though, but what a piece to add to your collection!
 This man was born with double pupils, gross.
 Who has the biggest butt?
 Gum balls anyone?
 close up.
 This one I'm not sure if I do believe, it's a hairy fish!!??  Do you believe it?
 James I took this one for you, it's great, great, great, great Grandpa Bowen!
 Never complain of having a big nose again.
 I'm convinced that these monsters still roam the deep, Megalodon Sharks, happy swimming!


 Rachel, don't worry about being short, you are huge compared to this poor guy.
 Ok, I spoke too soon, you are short after all, we all are!

 The world's ugliest woman, talk about Botox lips!
 There is this UV tunnel at the end that rotates while you walk along the bridge, everyone walks skew, it's really funny to watch!


We went on a London Bus tour after the museum...

1 comment:

Eva Bowen said...

Yes we went there too when we were in london, I loved that Mini!!!