Wednesday 11 January 2012

Camden Markets

After our boat cruise we went back to the hotel and dropped the kids off, then Pete and I headed down the road to the Camden Markets.  He had read about it and it had been recommended to me by James and Elaine.  It was amazing, everything you could think of was for sale there.  And the food!  Think of a country and they had a food stall.

The marked consists of an old Horse Hospital, formerly used to care for horses injured pulling canal barges, and the stalls used to house the horses used for the barges.  So the whole of the stables section has bronze horse statues, they are quite beautiful.  I also liked the lady pillars.






1 comment:

Judy said...

I'm glad "they" value and keep the old and beautiful. I'm glad you have eyes that "see" and talents to share!