Thursday 30 October 2008

Preston Temple


We were privileged to attend the Preston Temple last week end. We flew out on Thursday and came back on Saturday (23rd-25th). I am so, so, so grateful for the temple, and also for those who helped me to get there (you know who you are, thank you, and I love you both for making it possible for me, you may never know how much that meant to me.) And to those who were a comfort and support when I needed it. And of course thanks to Pete for having the kids while I was away, I love you.

This is a dear sister in our ward who was going to the temple for her first time. What a special experience to share with her.And this is all 8 of us. It was a stake temple trip, but these are the sisters from our ward who all traveled together.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Glad you had a nice trip! Let me know next time you're there and I'll try get over there to see you (depending on Grant's shifts).