Sunday 12 October 2008

A day in the life of a wedding accessory

The 10th started like any other day. I got up 3 hours before dawn to finish my work on the farm and make Gillian a nice cup of tea in bed and run her a bath.

I then made breakfast for the family and did a paper route which I do to earn extra money to pay for wedding shoes and flowers. After the paper route I took a cold shower (Gillian had used all the heat getting ready for her big day).

After dressing I got to take photos of Gill and then hold her arm while she had more photos taken. I think I might have accidentally been included in one or two.

It's tough being an accessory to a beautiful bride.


disclaimer: there may be a few exaggerations in this post

1 comment:

Judy said...

You both look GREAT! Thanks so much for being who you are Pete.