Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Anniversary to us. Part 1

These posts will all be separate so that the loading is easier.

We have been married now for 10 years. So because it is the big 10 we decided to do something bigger than would normally be done.

I went out charity shopping and found this wedding dress which was my size and style. I sewed the blueish purple beads on because your 10th anniversary is blue sapphire. Then I bought these shoes for £9.99 I thought they would do just fine for the day.

Then I made my own bouquet - the first one I have ever done. I wanted to have some of the flowers in my hair, so I sewed the small purple flowers onto a piece of elastic that I had sewed into a circle, like a hair band.

I must tell you I had a great time doing all of this! Here is me 'walking in'



To be continued...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy anniversary! Well done - may you have many, many, many more. What a great dress, it's unusual to find one so modest, you look beautiful.