Sunday 1 July 2007

Dear Gran,

Who would have thought that at 36 I'd be a broken old man? We helped Donovan and his family move house and in the land of minimum wage and social benefits you can't just drive down to the station and pick up 10 strong black guys to carry your stuff while you shout orders from a deck chair under a shady tree.

We were the labour! It was hard! And because the internal walls are made of plasterboard instead of brick you've got to be careful least you bump anything!

I had my first sale on my internet business this week - it is really exciting to be able to be a one-man multinational. My team spans the globe - Cape Town, Russia, India, Norway and the United States. Things that were only dreams a few years ago are now possible and even ordinary.

Cheers

Pete

No comments: