Tuesday 16 August 2011

I'll do you a small DIY favour...

You know those DIY projects that you think won't take that long...  And then you know Murphy and his stupid law...

Dianne very kindly said she would re-paint my bathroom for me (I know it's a rented house, but I had  sprayed mould and mildew remover on the walls and it had left bleached lines in the pink paint!)

So it's simple, we will just remove the loose flakey patches of paint and then prime and paint over right...


 It all started coming off in great big sheets of paint!
 So most of it had to come off.






 The first coat of paint.



Hilmar, Cheryn and Chloe-Ann all joined, thanks guys!




 Dianne even cut out the old silicone and put new in around the shower and bath.

 There was a whole big bin bag of this stuff.
This is the finished product, I went and bought new towel rails, toothbrush holders, toilet roll holder and a mirror too, it looks so nice now.



Thanks Dianne, every time I come into this clean fresh bathroom I think of how wonderful you are!!!



1 comment:

Judy said...

Whew! Big job... Lovely result!