Wednesday 15 December 2010

Needles with My Dad

My dad came to visit and help Angela and Patrick with the insulation in their lounge, so on Sunday after church we went to the Needles (again) so that he could see them.  We left later than expected and so ran out of day light half way through our visit.  This time we didn't go down to the bottom of the cliffs, but walked on the cliff top path instead.  I enjoyed the different perspective. 


 I loved this lichen pattern on the rocks.


 Pete landed up carrying Rachel's pom poms, he is often the pack horse for the kids, but he doesn't mind, he says it's a good way to serve them.


1 comment:

Judy said...

Hey my Beloveds... I just caught up your lovely pictureful and newsy posts. Thank you!
Your cake looks beautiful and Peter's DOES look delicious! Well done Zeek!
Today is raining and raining - I am thinking of you AGAIN... God bless you all.