Tuesday 14 December 2010

Happy Birthday Gillian

32 Years of life.  And it took me all this time to realise that wheat really makes me feel sick.  I have been off wheat for more than 5 weeks now and can't believe how much healthier I am.  Why am I telling you this?  Because my birthday cake was made from a wheat free cake mix.  I made an upside down fruit cake (Is that what it is called Tracy?) With whipped cream on top, it was delicious!



 Pete bought me a new camera, I love it!


A white birthday, my first!  Cheryn took photos of me taking photos with my new camera.  Here I am taking a photo of Rachel's snow man, she did a really good job, the eyes and mouth are made with blueberries.

Thanks Peter and Jenny for sharing this day with me.  It was really nice having you there.

No comments: