Monday 27 December 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas morning was fun, we all sat in the lounge and opened presents, Zeek and I got the coolest hats!  We had already read the Christmas story the day before in the afternoon.
Then a few hours later Zeek came into the lounge and said that he couldn't stand to be stuck in the house all day.  I went onto Google Earth and we looked at the island, we chose a forrest on the South that we have never been to.  

There is still snow on the ground in the fields, it's more ice than snow, so there are places that are very slippery.  When we left Pete was napping and Cheryn was reading, so they didn't come.  

 Zeek's hands were freezing so I lent him my new gloves.  He looked so bright with his luminous colours against the white snow.









It was a nice forrest, quite hilly, so by the time we left we were warm from all the scrambling up the hills.  

1 comment:

Judy said...

You are such good looking good people! I love you! Good suggestion Zeek.