Tuesday 25 May 2010

Paddling Pool


I was browsing the blogs I follow and was reading my cousin Jenny's blog, when my kids saw this post. If you scroll down you will see her children in a paddling pool. My kids asked me if I could buy one for them to splash around in, my answer was we will see....

So today I come home after the kids have been home for a while and this is what I find in the back garden.







They had taken the tarpaulin that covers their mini workshop and used it to make a pool of sorts. I thought it was genius!! It has been really hot lately, most days hitting 28 deg C. I am loving it.



3 comments:

Jen said...

LOL that's hilarious! Our pool was £9.99 on offer at Argos and well worth it!

Judy said...

Brilliant! Good for you three!

Dee said...

Gilly, Ange gave me their pool before they left, but it is too big for just us, why don't I give it to you and I'll get one like Jens?