Thursday 27 May 2010

My Green Thumb

I have this wonderful knack of killing any plants that I try to grow. When we lived at the Nursery I gave out advice on how to take care of plants, including house plants (Pete and I studied up on how to take care of them) so I knew the theory, but still killed every thing I touched.

However living on the Isle of Wight must have some magic or something because I am succeeding very well. This geranium was given to me just before we moved here, it finished flowering in NI, so I have been patiently watering and waiting. And I have been rewarded! I can't believe it, not only did I not kill it, but it is flowering too! How exciting.

2 comments:

Judy said...

Well done! Gorgeous colour!

Judy said...

I love all the eyes by the way. Two more sets to go... Please!