Sunday 2 September 2007

"The curry on the floor wasn't really my fault"

Dear Gran,

The phrase "a little goes a long way" was coined to describe the mess a 6 year old can make when he tries to sneak food out of the cupboard quietly!

Zeek, Rachel and Corbin started the next school year this week - I think they were excited to get back as the holidays might have been a bit long for them.

Cheryn starts high school tomorrow - I feel a bit old to have a daughter in high school! She is nervous and excited - claims she won't be able to sleep tonight.

I attended a trade show with my brother Donovan yesterday. They had a competition for plant operators - guys who use big digging machines. Some of them were so skilled that they could pick a tennis ball off a road cone and put it down on another with an excavator.

Gillian will be working at the ice-cream shop once a week - I think she is quite pleased to have something to do when the kids are not around.

Cheers

Pete

No comments: