Friday 4 March 2011

Life, Peas and Potential...

As the earth slowly circles the sun, life follows the laws of nature.  I find the changing of the seasons so uplifting and exciting.  I love it when I get to go leaf kicking in the forests in Autumn, I love it when I get to haul out my boots, gloves, scarves and coats, and hopefully get to play in the snow in Winter.  I love it when life starts to blossom again, there is an explosion of green everywhere in Spring, all the plants know exactly when they are supposed to produce those tender leaf or flower buds.  

I have prepared a vegetable garden this year, it is waiting for the warmer month of April to begin planting, but I can start sprouting things indoors.  I was very excited to see the peas poking their heads out of the soil yesterday.  Not long ago I places seemingly dry and dead peas into the soil and now they are brimming with life, it is amazing to me!


 My tulips sprung out of the ground without any help from me and are now growing beautifully, I check every day for the promised buds that will be my favourite flowers.

 The Daffodils in our grass (planted there before we moved here) have sprung and are flowering beautifully.  When I went to take a photo of them I was struck by this image.  Sometimes we look at ourselves and see only a silly, small, pointy, greenish yellowish plain bud, but if we had the courage to look into the future and believe in our potential we would see the beautiful blooms we can become.

 All we need to do is change our focus and the image of what we really are becomes clear.







1 comment:

Judy said...

Go Girl! Quiet Miracles...