Wednesday 30 June 2010

My new dress

I have not worn a dress for many years, when I saw this one in the shop I fell in love with it, I love the material and the colours. I also bought matching shoes, this is not something I normally do, it was fun shopping for them. Angela came with me and Samuel was very patient :)

Cheryn borrowed this dress from Angela, she looked so lovely in it. She also borrowed my shoes, it's so weird to think that she fits into my shoes!

Here is Zeek wearing the tie that Elder Farnsworth gave to him, and I noticed that after Church when he was getting changed, it went neatly back into the box it came in.



2 comments:

Jen said...

I love your dress, you look beautiful! Cheryn and Zeek look lovely too.

Judy said...

Three of my beloved Gorgeous Many! I am blessed indeed...So good to see you when I do in person on on the blog. Enjoy the dress Gill - it is lovely.