Monday 15 March 2010

Relaxing afternoon on the beach

With the beautiful weather yesterday we decided to head off to the beach for some relaxing time. Roxanne and I walked far out onto the beach, it was low tide and where we were walking would normally be quite deep in water at high tide. We were enjoying the sun on our backs and the 13 degree temperature. I was telling Roxanne that this would be a typical Winter's day in Durban. It was our warmest day so far this year and it is certainly very promising, I think we are going to really enjoy this Summer. I only own one pair of shorts, but I think that I will be needing some more! I am so excited!






Zeek's hole was actually quite deep, later on he sat in it and couldn't get out, we all enjoyed ourselves very much. I am glad we took advantage of the glorious weather.


No comments: