Saturday 13 March 2010

Corbin's talk in Sacrament meeting

My mom is very important to me, she typed this talk for me. I told her all of these reasons why she is so important to me:


She is nice

She is kind

she is loving

she is beautiful

she likes sports

she makes my life easy

she sometimes earns money

she taught us how to swim

she gets us clothing when we need it

she buys food and brings it home

she makes me eat healthy food

she cuts my hair

she makes my school lunch

she helps me to do things that I don't want to do, but should do.


The world would be sad and lonely without moms

Mom's keep a balance in the world

Mom's make us in their tummies

We get born because of our moms

Mom's make the world more peaceful

I love my mom.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: