Thursday 25 June 2009

The coolest present I have ever been given!

I can't get over the fact that I have one of these!

My Cousin Jenny had my mom and I over for lunch when I was in England. I asked her if I could please see her robotic vacuum cleaner, because I couldn't believe that something like that actually existed. When we were finished watching it clean her kitchen floor, she said that if I wanted it I could have it. (They are moving and didn't want to take it with.)

I sprinkled some sugar on the floor so that you can watch it pick up dirt, it really works! My Roomba in my new best friend.


This morning before we went out I put it on in the lounge, and when we came back... My lounge was vacuumed. WONDERFUL

Thank you a thousand times Jenny. My life has been revolutionized.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad you could use it and I hope it works properly as it had got moody with us. Don't forget to leave it plugged into the charger cable - I didn't know that and leaving it off is what messed it up in the first place.