Wednesday 13 June 2012

Legoland

We have a tradition in our family, when you turn 10 you get to go on a holiday with Mom!

Cheryn chose a natural hot springs resort (in South Africa), we swam, rode horses and played games.

Zeek chose a beautiful B&B near the mountains in Northern Ireland with various activities including horse riding.

Rachel chose a hotel on the Isle of Wight with a pool and steam room and a day at a local theme park Blackgang Chine.

Corbin chose a day at Legoland, and it so happened that they were having a package deal at the time I booked, so we got to spend the night at the Hilton Hotel and got an extra day free at Legoland!  It was an absolute blast, I can't remember the last time my jaw was hurting and my stomach aching from laughing so much!  Corbin had a fabulous time, I am glad that we had this tradition, and it seems a pity that it's over, I sense another one in the making, maybe a holiday when they turn 18?  I'll keep you posted...



No comments: