Thursday 15 September 2011

Mr. Pig

Ever since the Lion King Pete has referred to himself as Mr. Pig. Don't ask me why I do not know! Pete just told me - see the clip below. But anyway all the kids who know Pete know him as Mr. Pig. In fact once in Northern Ireland we had a new friend visiting our house (someone the kids knew from school) and I had just make some cookies, this is what she said: "Mrs. Pig, can I please have a cookie?" I guess she just assumed that was our surname.






Anyway Samuel knows Pete only as Pig, it is so funny to see, I was showing him photos on the computer of various family members, listen to what he says about Pete...


He knows that if you go through the stair gate you will see Mr. Pig, so he often stands a the bottom of the stairs and calls: "Pig, Pig, Pig."


We love you Mr. Pig!

2 comments:

Dee said...

Brilliant! Both Phillipa and I were laughing away. Here's to you Mr Pig.

Judy said...

Ah! I also understand... I shall still call you something other than Pete the Pig!