Friday 17 September 2010

Happy Birthday Zeek

I am sure you are beginning to realise (or have already) that we all jump into our bed on the morning of someone's birthday and open presents. So yesterday was Zeek's 13th birthday, I can't believe how old he is getting. He got a Yo-yo from Corbin,
Light Sabre from Rachel,
sleepy smile,
This is the moment he realised he got a Carbrini T-shirt and Jumper from Pete and I (he has been asking for them for ages) Carbrini is a brand name by the way.
Ant world (or ant farm) Pete and I again


And a Jedward CD from Cheryn.
We couldn't have cake and dinner because I was working in the late afternoon and Pete was working in the evening, so tonight we are having his birthday dinner and cake.



1 comment:

Judy said...

Happy Birthday dear Zeek! Happy Birthday to you! We'll get you on the phone - maybe today...