Thursday 6 November 2008

The hazards of studying hair dressing

On Tuesday night I went to class and someone wanted to practice highlighting. So I said they could practice on my hair. Having previously had bleach highlights in my hair was what caused the problem. They chose a copper colour and merrily went on their way applying it. This photo doesn't do the pink justice, but I tell you, it was Pink!

Well if I had left it for any length of time my new nickname would have been pinkie! But I didn't feel comfortable with pink in my hair, too extreme. So I went and bought a dye from Tesco and now I am light brown.

You can still see the red streaks through my hair, but at least they aren't pink. And it's a semi-permanent dye, so it will wash out in about a month or so. I'll decide then what can be done about my hair.
Well I suppose it is better than slipping with the scissors. That could be really bad.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Well on the upside, this isn't the frist time that your hair was pink is it, and as I recall they actually did call you pinky back then.

But seriously, whoever that was needs to learn more about coloring, copper on a blonde indeed.